As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priority during these challenging times continues to be health and safety of our co-workers, customers, and communities.
At IndiNook, both our community and employees are important to us. We take all precautions including proper hand washing protocol, social distancing, wear masks and gloves, and proper sanitization.
- Conducting daily health checks
- Conducting a hazard assessment of the workplace
- Encouraging employees to wear cloth face coverings in the workplace, if appropriate
- Implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace
- Improving the building ventilation system
FAQs about Orders and Deliveries during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
1] Is it safe to receive orders during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
For guidance on COVID-19, please refer to the World Health Organization website.
2] Can I place an order using Cash on Delivery (COD)?
We are accepting Cash on Delivery (COD) only at a few locations in India. However, if you do not find the COD option available at your location, then please change your mode of payment to Online payment.
3] Why is my order taking longer than the usual delivery time?
There might be a delay in the processing, shipping, and delivery of your order due to the various challenges faced due to COVID-19. In case of any support or query, you can email us at email@example.com
4] Can I return my order?
Please read our Returns and Refund Policies for details. However, a few return requests may not accepted to ensure and maintain hygiene and sanitization protocols.
5] What precautions should I be taking when I receive the order?
- Maintain a good distance from the delivery person if you don't opt for a no-contact delivery. However, it is always advisable to opt for a no-contact delivery.
- Ensure you wear a mask when you receive the order from the delivery person.
- After you have opened your package, do not forget to sanitize your hands. Stay safe, stay healthy!